Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Thursday Thirteen: And you can quote me on that

Photobucket

It's a quickie this week. Thirteen random quotes from the rich, the famous, the normal.

1)"It's ok, you can sleep when you're dead". From my horoscope yesterday.

2)"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." - Eleanor Roosevelt.

3)"Mom, all I want is a goldfish that won't up and die." - X, my four year old.

4)"If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you" - Oscar Wilde.

5)"It's never just a game when you're winning." - George Carlin

6)"Your life story would not make a good book. Don't even try." - Fran Lebowitz

7)"Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names." - John F. Kennedy

8)"If they ask you to take your clothes off, get the money first." - Amber's mom, from the movie "Drop Dead Gorgeous".

9)"Let's have a bachelor party! With chicks, and guns, and fire trucks, and hookers, and drugs, and booze!" - Bachelor Party.

10)"Love is when you look into someone's eyes, and suddenly, you go all the way inside, to their soul... and you both know, instantly. I always imagined I would fall in love, nursing a blind soldier. Who was wounded in battle. Or maybe while rescuing someone in the middle of a blizzard, seconds before the avalanche hits. I thought, at least, by the age of fifteen, I would have a love life. But, I don't even have a "like" life." - Angela, aka Claire Danes, from the television show "My So-Called Life".

11)"My name is Matt Foley, I'm 35, divorced, and I LIVE IN A VAN DOWN BY THE RIVER!" - Chris Farley

12)"Silence is golden, but duct tape is silver" - Bumper Sticker

13)"It is a good thing to follow the First Law of Holes: if you are in one, stop digging." - Denis Healy