Friday, December 07, 2007

Josh Groban, eye makeup, and I get to have sex tonight!

So, since we're pushing Christmas stuff at work, I decided to buy some Christmas cds to play in the store, right? I saw a Josh Groban one. "Hmm, I love him." I thought, "but I don't have any of his music, why not start with the Christmas album."

It starts out great. His version of "Little Drummer Boy" has me bawling every time I hear it...but I guess when I said, "I love him" I meant, "I love one song at a time." After you listen to more than three songs in a row, your eyes begin to cross. After that your brain begins to liquify and drain out of your ear. It makes quite the mess. So a word of warning, take your Josh Groban in small doses.

So today is "The Day". Yesterday UPS was feeling the strain as much as I was. He was leaving and I told him I loved him, and he says, "You gonna show me how much tomorrow night?" I laughed in his face and said "No. Since I'm a sex-crazed maniac and all, and you made that sound like a bad thing, you'll have to go without."

That was met with a scowl.

So today, I look hot. I mean, not to toot my own horn or anything, but I spent a long time perfecting the look this morning. I'm not sure what I did, but my eye makeup is fabulous. I look a little bit like a fairy princess...but in a good way, not a 5 year old's interpretation of what a fairy princess looks like. I also picked up some new lingerie (yes, but I bought it. So don't bring up last Thursday.). That man will not be able to keep his hands off me. And thank God for that.

Happy Weekend!