Monday, November 26, 2007

Look what I got!

I'd like to thank the Academy, er, I mean, Claudia, for THIS cool little trinket.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

It's my first award. I'm displaying it with pride.

Today I will pass the torch and award it to all of my ladies over in the sidebar.

M @ As If You Care

Cece @ Lovin', Laughin', Livin'

Craze @ Crazedreamer's Thoughts

Gypsy @ Strange, Dark Gypsy Girl

Guilty @ Guilty Secret

Honorable mention goes to Lightning Bug's Butt. Sure, he's not a girl, but he was really sad about not getting a pretty pink award.

I did leave off Claudia because she gave the award to me, and therefore has one of her own, and Bottle Blonde because Claudia awarded it to her as well. Although I'd have given it to her for sure.

So that's me sharing the love!