Tuesday, October 09, 2007

It's Thursday, so here's Thirteen

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

In an effort to expand everyone's horizons just a bit, I'm offering you this week's Thursday Thirteen. Thirteen quotes from the movie "Clue". One of my all time favorite films, it has such an amazing collection of comic geniuses playing the roles of our favorite board game characters. Enjoy, and watch the movie if you haven't seen it!!

---------------------------

1)Mrs. White: Yes, I did it. I killed Yvette. I hated her so much! It, it, the, it, flames, flames, flames . . . on the side of my face. Breathing, breathless, heaving breaths, heaving . . .


2)Mrs. White: Husbands should be like Kleenex--soft, strong, and disposable.

3)Miss Scarlet: Why is the car stopped?
Prof. Plum: It's frightened.

4)Wadsworth: Frankly, Scarlet, I don't give a damn.

5)Wadsworth: It's like the Mounties: "We always get our man."
Mr. Green: Mrs. Peacock was a man?

6)Col. Mustard: How did you know that?
Wadsworth: Can you keep a secret?
Col. Mustard: Yes.
Wadsworth: So can I.

7)Mr. Green: I was going to expose you.
Wadsworth: I know, so I choose to expose myself.
Col. Mustard: Please, there are ladies present


8)Col. Mustard: Just checking.
Mrs. White: Everything alright?
Col. Mustard: Yep. Two corpses, everything's fine.


9)Col. Mustard: Are you trying to make me look stupid in front of the other guests?
Wadsworth: You don't need any help from me, sir.

10)Chief: Good evening, have you ever given any thought to the Kingdom of Heaven?
Mrs. Peacock: What?
Chief: Repent. The Kingdom of Heaven is at hand.
Miss Scarlet: You ain't just whistling Dixie.
Chief: Armageddon is almost upon us.
Prof. Plum: I got news for you: it's already here.

11)Wadsworth: Professor Plum, you were once a professor of psychiatry, specializing in helping paranoid and homicidal lunatics suffering from delusions of grandeur.
Prof. Plum: Yes, but now I work for the United Nations.
Wadsworth: So, your work has not changed.


12)Col. Mustard: Why is J. Edgar Hoover on your phone?
Wadsworth: I don't know. He's on everyone else's, why shouldn't he be on mine?

13)Mr. Green: If he was such a patriotic American, why didn't he just report us to the authorities?
Wadsworth: He decided to put his information to good use and make a little money out of it. What could be more American than that?