Thursday, September 27, 2007

I've been invaded

--Now I know how people feel when my friends and I walk into a store and we act like idiots. There are three first-year teachers in here right now...kids who graduated like, two years or more after I did. Doing Dana Carvey impressions (how do they even know Dana Carvey? Really.) and picking stuff up and saying, "I love this!" and "Dude, this is neat!" What I'm really thinking is that it's two gay guys and a fag hag.
Cuh-ray-zee. Ok, so maybe they were a little bit fun and completely enjoyable.

--Have developed new habit of giving Fed Ex drivers dirty looks.

--Am thinking that Gaymail might be faking the gay to pick up chicks...has stopped being FABULOUS around me, and now comes in and winks as he calls me "Pretty Lady". Also, he is trying to make lunch dates more frequently.

--Planning to attend a family barbecue thing with L on Sunday (his family). Am debating as to whether or not to bring the children. I'll be meeting both of his that day, so maybe I'll add mine to the mix at a later time...Feeling nervous about him meeting my boys b/c they get attached to ppl very quickly. Feeling VERY nervous about being thrown into this all-family situation. May vomit.

--Took the boys to see the Budweiser Clydesdales on Saturday. They were in town for some reason or another. X went right up to the thing and petted it...L(kid L, not boyfriend L) clung to me like a baby koala and was screaming, "Noooooo Cow! Noooooo Cow!" But I guess he was regretting not touching it b/c every day since he's woken up and the first thing out of his mouth is always, "I want to pet the cow." So now I guess I'll be taking them to L's dad's farm to see a cow and pet a horse. Really not sure why he gets those mixed up sometimes...

--Just saw a girl wearing pink pants covered in blue flames. Am setting up emergency fashion fund for victims of bad clothing. Call if you'd like to donate.


--Funny...when I spellchecked this, Clydesdales came up...know what the alternate word for it was? Gladstones. What??