Tuesday, October 02, 2007

I have a secret...

...that I have been hiding from you for nearly a month.
My superhot and completely delicious boyfriend? He's bald. Yep. There. I said it. He always, and I mean *always*, wears a hat when out in public, and women literally turn around and stare openly at him. It's the tan, the arms he got from carrying boxes all over the place, not to mention the pretty face. I feel slightly jealous on occasion, but mostly wear a look of, "That's right, bitch. He's mine".
But he's bald.

It doesn't bother me. In fact, I find it endearing (there actually is a physical flaw!). But he's a little insecure about it, therefore, the hat. I keep telling him if he'd just cut the rest of his hair very short, it wouldn't be that bad...but he is desperately clinging to the hope that it will magically grow back one day. Sorry sweet thang, but you're 38. Good luck with that.
Perhaps I am merely 25 year old arm candy to take his mind off the inching back of the hairline..."I might not have hair, but I have a hot ass girlfriend."


I'm cool with that.