Tuesday, November 20, 2007

What did you just call me?

Randomness today folks...

--I hate being called Ma'am. What? Am I 80? I don't think so. It is particularly irritating when the person calling me the dreaded 'm' word is older than me. Clearly much older. Of course it is also irritating when it's some smug little 17 year old. Yeah, you'll think "ma'am" in another few years. Bitch.

--I love fast food breakfast. My favorite things are the breakfast burritos at Sonic (all of them - yum!), biscuits and gravy from McD's, and the Frisco breakfast sandwich and cinnamon raisin biscuits from Hardees.
It's a miracle that I don't weigh 700 pounds.

--I'm super excited to start watching Christmas movies. Jim Carrey's Grinch, Elf, The Santa Clause, A Christmas Story....Of course, I watch Elf all year, so I don't know why I'm excited now. Maybe because they're actually relevant at this time of year?

--Dear Will Ferrell,
When your wife kicks the bucket, I will be right here waiting to pick up the pieces. In the meantime, should the marriage go south before she dies, give me a call. Should Johnny Depp also become available at the same time, and you are ok with sharing me, I'm up for that too.
Love, SK
PS: Seriously.
PPS: I love you.
PPPS: Yes, I am a crazy stalker.

--I don't think anti-aging products are being marketed in the correct way. You see, they should market them to parents of teenagers. There are entirely too many 14 year olds walking around looking like they're older than me. They have bigger boobs and they are wearing a hell of a lot more makeup. So let's slap some anti-aging cream on the little whores and get them looking age appropriate, shall we?
It is shocking how much changed in the relatively short time since I was 14. Shocking and downright frightening, to be honest with you.

Tomorrow I'll probably be posting my Thursday Thirteen, in advance of the holiday. I'll be back in action Friday, with another Confessions post...I just have to think of something to confess. I'm pretty open as it is, lol.