Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Scandal, deceit and all-out debauchary

Gossip!

The lady who owns the beauty school next door is having an affair with the rug cleaner! (No, rug cleaner is not a euphemism, that's his actual job.)

When you have this kind of information, what do you do with it? Do you call the wife of the rug man? Or do you just shut your mouth and avert your eyes? When it happened to me, I had a friend tell me about it first. I was grateful. But would rug-wife be grateful, or just pissed? I could do it anonymously.

But really it's none of my business. I feel responsibility though, since I have been-there-gone-through-that.

Sooo...tomorrow is Thanksgiving.
I will be driving to Arkansas with the exInLaws. Trying to think of a way to get them to take the kids and let me stay home...I don't need to eat a turkey. I will be just fine without it.
The good thing about Thanksgiving is that all of my friends will be home for the holiday. And I have the day off on Friday. So even though I'll have my boys, I can have lunch or whatever with my friends. Then Friday night UPS and I are going out with my friend S and her husband who are up from Memphis. Real live social interaction, woohoo!

I hope you all have a great holiday weekend! Eat a lot and don't regret it. It's time to live it up a little boys and girls!