Friday, December 28, 2007

See you next year!

Funny Pictures
moar funny pictures

Doesn't that freak you out a little bit?
I was going for New Year Cheer and got LOLCat terror.

Anyway...there's a good chance I won't be back until Wednesday. By some sweet miracle I might actually get Monday off. UPS and I are planning to cook dinner for his extended family and then spend the evening with our multitude of boy children. There may be blood, there may be tears, but by golly we're ringing in the new year together.

No parties this year. Actually, there haven't been any parties since my boys have been born. People don't seem to want to babysit on New Year's Eve. Go figure.
That's really the downside to kids. You might get a nice bonus where your tax return is concerned, but does that really compensate? I'm not sure.

LOL.

Otherwise, I just plan to sit around and read my Stephen Colbert book.

Cheers!