Tuesday, October 30, 2007

What's up, bitches?

Check me out, all rejuvenated and stuff.
Wow.

So...the weekend that was...the weekend that was completely wonderful.

I got to spend the whole thing being a grown up, being with my man...and shopping for kids clothes. Wait, what? Yes. We went out of town Saturday and shopped for winter clothes for his kids (We have 4 boys between us. 8, 5, 4, and 2. What am I thinking???)
It was pretty fun actually.
He does have a flaw. He loves to shop. Me? I hate it. I like the mall. I like nice, neat rows with sizes separated out into their own little space. He likes TJ Maxx and rifling through racks and shelves. If he sees the word "Sale", his eyes light up like freakin' Christmas. It wasn't all bad. He did buy me a really nice red, quilted Calvin Klein coat at the mall. So I can put up with the shopping I guess, lol.

The boys survived their weekend. I did have one tearful phone call late Saturday afternoon, but it was ok. I think they ended up spending more time with their grandpa and his girlfriend than with their dad, but that's not so bad. At least I know they are safe and appropriately fed and taken care of when they're with the grandparents.

My boss talked me into dressing up for work tomorrow. Really nothing spectacular. I bought a tiara, fairy wings and sparkly fake eyelashes. I'll get pictures and humiliate myself by posting them next week, lol.
Everyone needs a pair of fairy wings, I have decided.
Take that to heart, ok? Go get yourself a pair.