Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Thursday Thirteen: Linear Linking Thinking

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Songs...One song that reminds me of...oh wait, and then there's...til I got to 13.
I should get an award for this one, ladies and gentlemen. This was work! But fun work all the same. So the first word from each subsequent song is the last word from the previous lyric. Make sense? Enjoy!


1)"Oh I....I just died in your arms tonight. Musta been some kinda..."

2)"...kiss you all over. And over again. I..."

3)"Wanna make a brother beg for it, Gimme TLC cause you know I be too proud. We can do it in the White House, try an' make 'em turn the lights out..."

4"...Champagne Supernova in the skyyyy. Wake up the dawn and ask her why
A dreamer dreams she never dies
Wipe that tear away now from your eye. Slowly walking down the hall Faster than a cannon ball. Where were you when we were getting..."

5)..."High School never ends. The whole damn world is just as obsessed
With who's the best dressed and who's having sex, Who's got the money, who gets the honeys, Who's kinda cute and who's just a mess. And I still don't have the right look, And I still have the same three friends And I'm pretty much the same as I was back then. High School..."

6)"...Never ending storyyyyyy. Reach the stars, fly a..."

7)"...fantasy baby. When I close my eyes you come and you take me, on and on and on. So deep in my daydreams, but it's just a sweet, sweet fantasy..."

8)"...baby got back. LA face with an Oakland booty. Baby got back. I like 'em round, and big, and when I'm throwin' a gig I just can't help myself. I'm actin' like an animal. Now here's my scandal: I wanna get you..."

9)"...Home...to the place where I belong. Where your love has always been enough for me. Not running from, no I think..."

10)"...you really got me now. You got me so I can't sleep at night. You really got me. You really got me. You really got me. See? Don't ever set me free. I always wanna be...

11)"...by your side, by your side baby. Oh, when you're cold I'll be there, hold you tight, baby. Oh, when you're..."

12)"...low? Have you ever had a friend that let you down so? When the truth came out, were you the last to know? Were you left out in..."

13)"...the cold November rain. Do you need some time...on your own
Do you need some time...all alone. Everybody needs some time...on their own. Don't you know you need some time...all alone...

Here's the song rundown for those of you who don't recognize the lyrics.
1)I just died in your arms tonight by cutting crew
2)I wanna kiss you all over by Exile
3)What's your Fantasy by Ludacris
4)Champagne Supernova by Oasis
5)High School Never Ends by Bowling for Soup
6)Neverending Story theme song
7)Fantasy by Mariah Carey
8)Baby Got Back by Sir Mix-a-Lot
9)Home by Daughtry
10)You Really Got Me by The Cure
11)By Your Side by Sade
12)Low by Kelly Clarkson
13)November Rain by Guns 'n Roses