Monday, October 22, 2007

Arg, it's f**king cold!

What the bloody hell happened? Yesterday it was 80 degrees. Today it's not going to crack 70, and tomorrow's high is 54. It's time to move south for the winter. Like, straight-to-hell south, b/c that's the only thing hot enough to warm me up today.

Still dealing with C being a stalker. (For those not on the inside, C is a 42 year old metrosexual I was seeing before falling in luuuuuuvvvvv with my UPS boyfriend.)
I saw him drive by my house twice last week. He lives nowhere near me, he has no reason to be driving down my street. He will park outside of work so he has to walk by and I'll see him, he waits around for me on Wednesdays at the boys' daycare (his girls go to the after school program there. The daycare and preschool is at a church, and they have grade K-8 kids there Wednesdays after school.)
I don't suppose there's anything I can do about it except sit around being annoyed and creeped out.

L and I went to see Sleepy Hollow Saturday night. It was, as I predicted, fabulously terrible. It had it's moments...There's just something lacking when the big, strong character of Brom Bones opens his mouth and he has a voice that sounds like he's been kicked in the nuts a few times before walking onstage.
After that we went to a party where I met some scary redneck people (wahoo!), then we left and went to a bar to have a few drinks and make fun of the karaoke singers(wahoo!). It was so great, so steretypical movie karaoke. Complete with the scrawny nerd warbling "Wildfire" and the overweight guy in glasses gyrating and belting out, "I like my women just a little on the trashy side..."

I woke up the next day covered in mystery bruises, so it must have been a successful evening.