Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Turn me on, I'm a radio

What is up with me? I don't know if it's phases of the moon, or hormones, or gypsy's TMI Tuesday, or the fact that I'm getting laid on a regular basis, but I have just been all hot and bothered lately.

I was talking about this with a friend of mine the other day, and I made the comment that I could probably get turned on by a toothpick, that's how bad it is.

Then I started thinking...there are some really strange things that turn me on. For example, hot fresh asphalt. I love it. Thinking about the smell of hot oil on the road is driving me crazy. Why? I was dating a guy who did road construction once. Sex in the cab of an asphalt laying machine is tricky, but fun.
Another weird thing is the smell of tires. If you work in a tire shop or an auto parts store in the tire section, look out. I will hit on you, even if you look like Sasquatch stepped on your face. Why? Dated a guy who's dad owned a tire shop. God I loved that back room. You know, Lee's dad owns a tire shop, so I might get to relive that one again.
Maybe I'm just a freak, I don't know. What's something that puts lovin' on your mind that others might find a bit odd?

I've also been thinking a lot about the differences between guy hot and girl hot. My Thursday Thirteen this week is going to be 13 women I have a Girl Crush on. Now, my taste is very...varied. For instance, I have huge girl crushes on Sarah Silverman and Tina Fey. But would I want to get kinky with these women? Not so sure. I'd probably just like to hang out with them and have a good time. Carmen Electra on the other hand, she's very pretty and just trashy enough to make me think I could make out with her.
This is where guy hot vs. girl hot comes into play. I have a feeling more women would say Sarah or Tina were hot than men, and more men would say it about Carmen.

Give me your opinions, people...and have a great day.