Friday, October 19, 2007

It's the freakin' weekend baby, I'm about to have me some fun

(can you name what song that is from???)

What to do this weekend, what to do?
I was hanging around eating M&Ms, doing a little retail therapy, and thought maybe I'd hit the club, try out the latest dance craze....You know, do a little lovin, laughin, and livin. But then I envisioned myself in a room full of bottle blondes...So I decided to visit this gypsy and have my fortune read. She told me I'd meet a slick, smooth operator...and I did! So I let him chat me up for a bit. Too bad. Turns out he's nothing more than a cynical bastard. Oh well, maybe I'll get lucky next time. For now, just pass me a diet coke.

Actually, my real plans are to do a big fat lot of nothing tonight, and tomorrow L and I are going to see a community production of Sleepy Hollow. Should be fabulously terrible, I can't wait. We might also do the haunted corn maze thing, we'll see. I'm afraid I'll have a panic attack from the small area and all the people. I don't deal well with large crowds of people in small spaces. No, no, no. He's trying to get one of his friends and his wife to go out with us too. This is fine, except for one small thing. The couple is having marriage trouble, the "D" word has been tossed around a lot. Now, Lee thinks that if they spend more time out and about together with a happy couple (read, me and him) they'll be able to work things out. Ok, that's sweet and all, but if they bicker and fight all night, that's going to bring me down.

Anyway, I hope you all have a great weekend!!

You Are a Margarita

You aren't just the life of the party, you are the party!
You mix a good drink, bust out some great music, and know how to get down.
What Mixed Drink Are You?