Monday, September 17, 2007

Annnd the Yankees win!

You know, the title of this thing does have the word sports in it, and I seem to have abandoned that. So today I'll take a couple minutes and congratulate my boys in pinstripes for a great game against the Red Sox. Derek Jeter for President.
And while I'm at it, congratulations to Clint Bowyer for winning his first Nascar race, and doing it in high style.

Ok, enough of that....
So the date? That's what you're all anxious for isn't it? Screw the sports stats, Samantha, just get down to business.
The date was fine.



Actually, it was pretty much fabulous. I'm about 10 seconds away from falling completely in love with this man. If I get up and sing karaoke to God Blessed the Broken Road by Rascal Flatts, then you'll know I'm just gone, finished, in over my head, etc...If I get schmaltzy, look out. Normally I'll just smack your ass and tell you you're hot (lol, partially kidding)...none of that icky emotional crap from me. That may be changing.