Friday, August 10, 2007

I felt a little bit like a whore last night, and it was fun.

I told myself I'd do this thing with C right, that I'd be a lady...that I'd wait a while before sleeping with him. Well, I did wait I guess. It's been nearly two weeks since we started seeing each other. That's fine, right? Sure it is.
He called last night and said, "I have a sitter for one hour." I said, fine, get your hot ass over here.
There's nothing like having a man come over in the middle of the night and park outside of your house for an hour and then leave. Made me feel a little bit trashy...but trashy in a good way. Because OH. MY. GOD. was it ever worth it. You know that excitement of seeing someone for the first time? And even better when the total package is just as good as, if not immensely better, than what you had imagined? I don't even care that there was very little romance involved. I wasn't looking for romance last night. There is definitely something to be said for spur of the moment, hot, late night sex. I should definitely be having some more of that....Soon.