Thursday, August 09, 2007

Let's see how many dirty looks we can collect when we're out together.

I have learned something. When you date a man 17 years older than yourself, other women tend to look at you like they're planning to throw a large rock at your head.
I say keep throwing, sisters, I'll just keep ducking.
I admit I was surprised to learn his age. I knew he was close to 40, but I'd have never guessed over (I was thinking 37). We don't look ridiculous together, quite the opposite actually. We had a nice 70ish year old lady come up to us and say we were a very attractive couple, and did we have children together, b/c they'd surely be lovely. God bless you, sweet old woman.
So, I've made my choice. We'll just see how things go. And I'm sure I'll tell you all about it, whether you want to hear it or not, LOL.