Tuesday, September 26, 2006

I'm overwhelmed

Both by what I'm going through and that you all were so nice. I appreciate the prayers and support, it means so much. I still have no real answers. Yesterday he came by and gave me some money and brought us dinner, he at least had the decency to say he was sorry, and I saw some emotion in his eyes. I hope that wasn't just wishful thinking on my part. This doesn't seem real. This isn't supposed to happen to our family. I'm waiting for him to come to his senses. I've suggested (actually, I demanded it, told him whether or not he chooses to come home, I need answers) counselling, and got the phone number of someone who can help. He isn't staying with his dad anymore, now he's staying at a co-workers house. It makes me uncomfortable as he seems to spend a lot of time helping this woman out around her house anyway. If she wasn't over 50 and a grandmother herself I'd probably be more worried, but it's still odd. If she's his friend, what kind of friend is she? What kind of friend lets you hide from your problems, not face them? What kind of friend thinks it's ok for a man to leave his wife and family with no discernible reason? Especially a woman who is divorced herself?
This is a crazy mess, I just want him to come home.