Monday, August 07, 2006

What's been on my mind over the weekend...

--Best Week Ever had it's 100th episode. Pretty mediocre, but I was excited about the contest at Old Navy...you can win a chance to be on the show. This is my new goal, as I will finally be able to prove to everyone that I am cooler than they are.

--I'm a fan of the show Rock Star, and have decided that the reason Carmen Electra and Dave Navarro split is b/c he is constantly telling Brooke Burke how hot she is, and she's really not. Who does her wardrobe for that show?? It's terrible.
Anyway, Go Dilana and Toby!!

--There is a new show on SciFi called, So you want to be a Superhero (or something along those lines anyway, maybe I want to be a Superhero??). Stan Lee hosts and the person who wins gets a comic book and a SciFi movie about their character. Some examples of names are: Cell Phone Girl (unfortunately I'm not kidding), Major Victory(my personal fave), Monkey Woman, and Fat Mama. There are more, but I can't remember them. This show is a hoot.

--Word of the Week goes to Denny Hamlin, the driver of the #11 car in Nascar's Nextel Cup. In an interview he used the word "equivalates". The comment was something along the lines of, "good handling equivalates to a good lap" (he was talking about qualifying). Umm...I think he meant good handling is EQUIVALENT to a good lap. Nice job, Denny. Equivalates.

--Current favorite song: Everything is Alright by Motion City Soundtrack

--Words I swore I'd never use but do: pics, hottie (i gag and shiver everytime this word finds it's way into my head or comes out of my mouth), there's more but I can't think of them right now.

--Phrase I will never ever say unless it will save the world or my family: My bad. I HATE that, it makes me homicidal when someone says it.