Monday, July 31, 2006

Just some very random thoughts today...

--When I was in Kindergarten, I had a babysitter who lived in a very fancy house. And in the formal dining room, there was a lifesized poster of George Michael. In the FORMAL DINING ROOM.

--I keep reading more articles about Lance coming out, and they always say that Justin, JC and Joey support him, but never mention Chris. Chris was my favorite, I need to hear he supports Lance!.

--Speaking of Chris, he does the voice of Chip Skylark on Fairly Odd Parents.

--Also speaking of George Michael, the man needs to keep his mouse in his pocket, and quit having trysts in public parks for crying out loud!

--Anne Coulter (sp?) said that because Bill Clinton had affairs, he is a latent homosexual. Apparently men who are promiscuous are supressing their homosexuality?? I heard this on Talk Soup, so I don't know the specifics, but I rolled my eyes.

--I get too much of my news from VH1 and E!

--I re-watched Legends of the Fall this weekend. I need to be medicated now, b/c it is so depressing. Anyone thinking of starting a war needs to watch the part where Samuel dies, and maybe then they'll change their minds. I was hysterically sobbing...what an awful, awful scene.

--I feel I should be a part of The World Series of Pop Culture, they are missing out.