Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Format

Ok, I think I'm going to add some structure here to make things easier on me when I post.
Things I plan to do:
--Have a photo or blinkie of the week something to look at, make fun of, or etc...
--Do one thoughts on or update about Days of Our Lives and Passions per week, probably on Fridays. This may change if a huge story breaks in the middle of the week.
--One real news story each week, unless something major happens. I'll post my thoughts on it, and links to sites, news, articles to fill it out.
--I will follow the US Open when it begins, posting news, headlines, upcoming matches and times, player profiles, etc...Focus will be on the Americans in the draw as well as Rafael Nadal, Roger Federer, Lleyton Hewitt and a few others.

Probably more little fun things thrown in, as well as my normal long, rambling, mostly pointless posts. Since today is Wednesday, the more organized format will start on Monday night.